Strategic plan for 2012-2020
To be recognized as a unifying voice, for general public, patients, and allied health professionals in India for protecting, promoting, reforming and strengthening health care delivery system to establish an accessible equitable, regulated, rationalized health system and for providing qualitative and holistic health care services to needy and deserving people of the country
- To expend the JFMTI sphere of influence by uniting all allied health professional’s associations.
- To make understanding and awareness between various allied health professional associations for all common national health issues for betterment, promotion and advancement of coordinated health care system.
- To make aware and vibrant leadership of health professional associations by organizing Seminar, symposia workshop, convention on national health issues related to health professions.
- To suggest/criticize and advise to the Government agencies/policy makers, as and when required on various issues related to policy, planning and implementation of health schemes and programmes related with patient safety, rights and issues pertaining to health professional’s like setting uniformity in entry qualification, regulation and licensing for health professions where scope and right of practice is involved, and matter of upgradation of pay scales, promotions avenues and allowances as per their qualification and nature of work and responsibilities.
- To promote ethical practice in health profession and qualitative services in health profession, updating professional knowledge, promoting skill development through organizing various scientific programme and harmonizing the relationship of allied health professionals for holistic health care services.
- To promote the coordination of activities within the healthcare professions, through the development of international partnerships and programs.